2015年9月22日 星期二

What do I think 'Global Citizenship and Cutural Literacy' means

What do I think 'Global Citizenship and Cultural Literacy' means


  Okay well, I can say I don't know what 'Global Citizenship and Cultural Literacy' exactly means. I will try my best to state what I think.

  I think 'Global Citizenship' is about the people around the world. What they do in their everyday life? Because of Internet, transportation and many things else, People in different countries just like a neighborhood. Earth is such a big country, and people here are citizens in this huge 'country'. And we can call it 'Global Citizenship'.

  According 'Cultural Literacy, I think it will talk about the different culture around the world such as their special meal, tools, languages, etc. Every culture has their own special parts. Every culture has their own special parts. It would be fun to hear something different from our culture.

  Well, these all are just what I think.

1 則留言:

  1. I agree Mao : ) ,people from all the world are in one big family called "human", it's not about where you from nor what race you are.

    回覆刪除