2015年9月29日 星期二

My Global Issue : Same-sex Marriage

I choose this issue because it has been a storm around the world when it legal in United States.Because of it, people who get in love with same-sex can get married.

The legality about same-sex marriage in United States had caused a huge sensation around the world. Although some others didn't agree with it, but it really happened. And many people change their Facebook head con into Rainbow to celebrate it.

Maybe you are the one who disagree it ,but I don't care much whether the couple are different gender.They are just in love and need others to respect or support them.

Some people said that if same-sex marriage legal, the world would be ruined. Well, I don't think so you will hurt or something when the same-sex couple get married.Just respect them, respect the different tendency .

Well, although I said that above, I think it's difficult to legal same-sex marriage in Taiwan :O

沒有留言:

張貼留言