2015年9月22日 星期二

What did I do in the supmmer vocation

What did I do in the summer



  I think I had a longest summer vocation this year. I had 3~4 month since I had a university to study.When some classmates still struggle on the other test to get in university ,I did something what I wanted to do such as drawing ,reading novel...etc.

  After our graduation ,I almost stay at home every day.What I usually do was helping my parents' company look after the office or typing some documents.It should not be a thing what many 18-year-old person can do,lol.

  During the vocation ,I often thought about my everyday life in Taichung.I was looking forward it because I have many friends live in Taichung.If I go to Taichung,I would have a pretty good life.In reality , It is good in Taichung although the public transportation is not better than Taipei City or New Taipei City.

  Well, actually I didn't do many things in the vocation.I just kept helping my parents or doing what I wanted to do.It might hear like a boring vocation ,didn't it?

  Nah , I still have a great vocation :3
  (My English might not very well sor :'| )

1 則留言:

  1. AT LEAST you would help your parents deal with their work instead of wasting your vacation on useless stuffs like what I did.Plus,your English is good : )

    回覆刪除